Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my inspiration

I have to write on this blog, I hope that it has a good note.
Well my name is Paula Carrera, i`m a little shy, but with time  I become extrovert and talkative. I have a daughter her name is violet and she is my whole  world, she is my breath of fresh air and my Heart. She is my inspiration and my sweet melody.

This is my first year in the University of Chile as you might know.
I hope that you have a pretty day and that you have liked to know little bit of my person.
Goodbye!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice what you wrote, I hope some day I can know your daughtler :D
    well, this.. jajaj,
    kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula! I liked a lot what you've wrote, I think that you're really brave. See you tomorrow (:
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, your child is beautifull!!
    i like her photograps

    Good Luck in your first year in the University
    and kisses for you little Violeta

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is beautiful Paula!
    You are so nice today. I laughed to much in lunch time.

    Bye!
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Paula!your daughter is so cute!
    I hope to see more pictures of her in your blog!

    kisses for you and violet :D

    ReplyDelete