Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the nursery education :D

I would like be nursery of public education, to make better this country, and the first floor in the education is the nursery education, so I am here to change it.
I visit this page twice or three times at week, because is very informative about the kinder gardens and the activities of these.
Also I can found the kinder gardens in Chile and I can dream with my future teaching to little kids in all the country, as well you can find job in the junji’s gardens, pushing the link “job in junji” , there shows a list with the requirements of different kinder gardens of Chile, so you can send your curriculum vitae and they can calling you.
This is a government page and you can found many things of the education department, like news, and measures to improve the public education.
This page is very interesting because also has many links in the left of the window, one of these is “born to read”, this page is nice and I recommend it because is necessary know this things, here explains how foment the reading to child of all ages, from the pregnancy to the school age.

http://www.junji.cl/junjijoomla/

5 comments:

  1. Paula! I didn't know that that site exist, I'll visist it because it seems interesting.
    See you in the next class :D
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the site of JUNJI is useful for our career and our future job :)
    I visiting the site one time for week and I reading the news or search information...

    regards!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi paulita, you found a very good site!it's really interesting :)
    see you in sociology classXD

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very interesting website,
    I read the information, it's very useful for our career.

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, especially to know you are here to improve things!! well done!!

    ReplyDelete