Tuesday, April 12, 2011

love songs! to be happy on the rainy days

When I’m sad I always listen to quiet music, I don’t know but this music makes me feel like in harmony, the lyrics are very lovelies and the sound is tranquilizer.
When I am happy I listen to rock and funk … but specially when I m sad I listen for example to keane, his song somewhere only we know, and bedshaped (I love this song, because is mine and my boyfriend’s song) here an extract of this song:

You'll follow me back
With the sun in your eyes
And on your own
Bedshaped on legs of stone
You'll knock on my door
And up we'll go
In white light
I don't think so
But what do I know?
What do I know?
          I know
The video is very nice too. Also I listen to Roger Hodgson and his song “lovers in the wind” this is the only song that I know of he, but is Beautiful! : “Love is all I have to give
It's all I need to live”
this tipe of songs makes me feel better.
Other song then I am listen is she’s like the wind, of Patrick Swayze (the sound track of dirty dancing movie), because is so romantic!:  “She leads me through moonlight, only to burn me with the sun “is very poetic, the way that he speak of she, like a think that is out of his league… and knowing that, he sings to she…
I hope that you listen to these songs and read the lyrics because you will love it!
See you!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know really if I have listen to this groups, but it sees as very good songs and music style :)
    I hope hear it soon.
    see u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula!
    I've never heard that music but i think that it could like me, I'll listen it (:
    Kisses,
    Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that song is so cute!
    mmmm are a very romantic girl!
    ;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Paula I didn't know you were so romantic!!! well done...

    ReplyDelete