Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the technology for the beauty and aesthetics :D


I love the photography in all of sense, analog and filmic, that is to say, the photography camera and the recorder camera… and its results, photo and film.
I love the way of do photos, take the photos, compose the shot in close-up, pan/long shot, etc... Later take the photos and develop them in a darkroom.


The films are so fun too, with the recorder camera, I can film the real life in real time … is a thing magic and beauty! And don’t refer of make action movies, or comedy but document the life of people normal, Like a documental with a personal and universal language.
I think that the cameras are a very important invent technologic, because join the best of the human being: art, music, intellect, imagination, and the power of transmit the feelings though of the photographic paper.
I used to use them in my other career, now I haven’t money to buy a camera like that’s… so I resign with see photographic and movies, and admire them.


My life without the photographic and movies would be dark and boring, ha ha ha! isn’t would be so bad, I don’t know, I think that I would like another thing…


2 comments:

  1. I also likes photography but I don’t have any camera right now. I'll really like to learn more about photos..maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the photography, indeed I hope can buy a photographic camera soon.

    ReplyDelete