Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Violeta Esperanza!

The best day of my life was the day on I saw for first time to my daughter…
It’s was on 29th June, I woke up feeling myself so bad, I went to the clinic with my boyfriend and my mom, I arrive there at 11am, I was so nervous!

Still I was feeling her little kicks on my belly, I only wanted to see her, so the nurses take me on and puck me on the couch, I change my normal clothes, for the clinical clothes and went to the birth room, there I “sit” on the birth couch and I started of whimper and force, holding on of the banisters beside of my couch, it’s was the time more long of my life, at the 17:21 hrs. Violeta Esperanza saw the light of the day at first ever, my boyfriend beside me, don’t react in the impression of see her, the doctor covered her with a towel, and give me her… I felt her on my arms, so fragile and small; a tear fell from my cheek… I give the thanks to god.
My boyfriend takes some photographs and kissed her little forehead.
Later, the doctor takes the Violeta of my arms and took her to exams room.
They take me to the recuperations room, and there I stay for 3 hours, because I was with hypothermia.
At last when I get to my room, I found a nurse with my violeta and give me her. She was dress with the cloth that gives my best friend, and smell like a flowers, her little hands pulled my hair, and my ears.
For this day I was the happier woman in the world!


2 comments:

  1. Quite a very special experience, congratulations for you daughter!!! Let's talk next class about some grammar problems.. cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is so beautiful, i like this picture, congratulations and happy mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete