Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Stupid Photo Is The Best !!


I love this photograph because it’s original and inspire me a lot of good moments… here we are on the Salvador station tube, the square of aviation, this picture was took for my friend Elizabeth. I am in the centre of the pic, and the little person in back of is my cousin Javiera.
Here we played with the perspective and made the illusion that I take on my hand to Javi. But really she was stay on the a little wall some 3 o 4 metres behind me.
Also this photo like too much because it seems like the world going in other rhythm, the cars and transantiago buses in the back, are out of foco, in compare with the people in the pic. This is a so cool effect! And we didn’t know how we made, because this camera it’s an a digital camera, and this type of effects only can made with a analog camera and a good zoom lens.
This It was a very happy and fun day, because we took us a lot of similar and authentic photos… that I keep on my heart, because now, me and my friends didn’t see us… all of us are in the university with a lot of home works and text to read etc. we can’t  even speak … this it’s a thing sad L but I know that we love us and never we forgot this moments… and the pictures help us to remember the time when we have time to be and share whit the best friends.

Now, when I finish this English text, I going to my house and phone them, because I miss us so much!

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture!!! i don't think that it's a stupid picture... I think that it's great and very creative.
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a great pic! With my friends always tooks photos like this!! :)
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The person who took the pic had a good control of her wrist because it's precise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very funny and creative pic! It has many elements dynamics, like the cars and the bus. Congratulations for the photographer!

    See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete